Trusted by customers and clients
Russell Allison assisted CPSM Care’s entry to aged care in 2010 and has been actively involved in each of their acquisitions and the sale of one aged care facility
Totalling over $100 million, these transactions included:
- Mount Coolum Aged Care Facility, comprising 120 beds.
- Lodges on George at Kippa-Ring comprising 93 beds, now expanded by 40 beds.
- Birdwood Place, a 72 beds Aged Care Facility in Holland Park West - now expanded by 30 beds.
- A greenfield site at Aspley (now an operating 120 beds facility)
- Strategic acquisition of the 40 beds Kedron Nursing Home (providing bed licenses for the Aspley site).
- A strategic decision was made to sell Mount Coolum Aged Care. Russell quietly contacted key buyer prospects and a discreet sale to Estia Health was made.
- Magnolia Aged Care Living comprising 117 Aged Care beds and 48 Independent Living Units which were converted to aged care beds
- Most recently in December 2019, a greenfield aged care development site at Camp Hill.
01: Lodges On George Aged Care, Kippa-ring, QLD Purchased by CPSM through Russell Allison
02: Residential Aged Care Site, Aspley, QLD - Now 120 Beds Aged Care Facility Purchased by CPSM Care through Russell Allison
03: Magnolia Aged Care And Retirement Living, Upper Coomera, QLD Purchased by CPSM Care through Russell Allison
Whilst at Knight Frank Russell Allison assisted Living Choice, by negotiating with aged care providers to build aged care facilities at 3 of their retirement villages
Estia Health has built a facility on part of Living Choice’s Twin Waters Retirement Village and on part of Living Choice retirement village site at Sunshine Cove, Maroochydore. Both site sales to Estia were transacted by Russell Allison.
In addition, Arcare Aged Care has constructed a five-star Aged Care Facility on a site acquired through Knight Frank which is part of Living Choice Glenhaven Retirement Village, NSW.
Russell helped Estia establish itself in Queensland by selling them two aged care greenfield sites (referred to above) and Mount Coolum Aged Care Facility (from CPSM Care).
End result has been an efficient cluster of three well located Aged Care Facilities on the Sunshine Coast for Estia,
01: Greenfield Aged Care Site, Glenhaven, NSW Site purchased by Arcare from Living Choice through Russell Allison
02: Residential Aged Care Site, Twin Waters, QLD Site purchased by Estia from Living Choice through Russell Allison
03: Residential Aged Care, Mount Coolum, QLD Purchased by Estia Care through russell Allison